September 23, 2009
I’m so grateful for the church where I serve! I get to work with (okay, play with), the greatest team of artists and technicians ever! We had a worship workshop over the weekend and seeing the video gives me warm fuzzies of inexpressible joy all over. Worship Workshop 2009
Here are the things I feel:
- Amazed at the team that God has given us at Trinity – excelling in humility, serving one another, and in excellence! We span all generations and facilitate worship in every ministry!
- Appreciative of those who came from other local churches to teach many of our workshops. They were all top-notch. We’re all in this together (uh oh, I’m feeling the urge to dance…)!
- Grateful for those from our church who served us with hospitality and by leading many of our workshops
- In awe of Sheri’s dance moves!
- Indebted to our senior pastor, Gary Inrig, and his skill in teaching the Word of God! He gave a message crafted just for us. Listen here: 6 Principles of Worship.
- Excited to see how God uses Sixteen Cities as they continue to make their boast in Him! These young guys were a real blessing to us over the weekend. Listen for their songs coming soon on Christian radio.
- Indebted to my Worship Planning Team that leads the various artistic and technical teams at Trinity and helps me plan the worship services.
- Appreciative of the technology we have and the facilities we have through which to do ministry and gather to worship God together at Trinity.
- Happy to have my friend and colleague Bruce Herwig, II – so gifted in what he does; together we are discovering how communications goes hand in hand with worship – declaring the works of God! (He and his Flip’n Videos class produced the video)
- Thankful to God for giving me the privilege of doing Worship Ministry @ Trinity Church as a career!
Do you know of someone who needs to get plugged into the local church? Send them this video and invite them to become a part of the worship ministries team. Does anybody have more fun serving the Lord and his church together? I don’t think so!